Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spicy Thai - Thai Cafe


Yes.. I'm back at Spicy Thai - Thai Cafe to try out new dishes..
and this time with my partner. :)

Located at
Blk 115 Aljunied Avenue 2.

 

We can choose to sit indoor or outdoor (below)


Outdoor is pretty breezy and it has a lush greenery along the side.. they were created by the owner himself.



These were what I had that day with my partner.



Kaeng Som Cha Om (soup) $18
This hot pot is pretty interesting.. its not very spicy and its made hot with traditional charcoal burning inside the column at the center of the pot. See earlier picture you will know wad I mean. My first time trying this and I find it really nice! Lotsa vege inside the soup! :)



Stir-fry Broccoli with Scallops $25
Broccoli is the healthiest vege you can find.. and as you can see from my picture, the broccoli are very green and fresh. Spicy Thai - Thai Cafe made a very nice combination with mushrooms, carrots and scallops!

 

Stir-fry Fish Maw with Crab Meat $20
Lovin' this as I don have to peel the crab and yet enjoy the taste of crab meat! :)

 

Deep Fried Sea Bass with Thai Turmeric Sauce $Seasonal Price
The fish was really fresh and it mixed well with the Thai Turmeric Sauce.. We finished it all! :P



Cold Tofu with Special Thai Seafood Sauce $16
This is an interesting dish too.. the gravy is abit like "Hor Fun" but with alot more ingredients in it. But just to take note, there are ginger in the gravy - for those who don't take ginger. :)

 

* * *

Spicy Thai - Thai Cafe!

Address : Blk 115 Aljunied Avenue 2, #01-35, Singapore 380115
Tel : +65 6747 8558
Opens Daily from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.


Website: http://www.spicythaicafe.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpicyThaiThaiCafe/
Instagram: @spicythaithaicafe


No comments: