Singapore, 11 May 2016 – Hard Rock Cafe Singapore celebrates the 25th Anniversary Jubilations with the launch of the Asian edition of the World Burger Tour, featuring Local LegendaryTM Burger offerings. The iconic entertainment house will commemorate the start of burger season with a menu that showcases Local Legendary™ Burgers from around the world — from the New York inspired Big Little Italy Burger served with Angus Beef, accompanied with pepperoni and pizza sauce, to the locally inspired Satay Burger.
"We’re excited to kick off Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour – The Asian Edition, in Singapore,” said Cristina Lopes, Corporate Regional Sales & Marketing Manager, Hard Rock Cafe Singapore. “This burger sampling tour is a testament to the pride we take in tailoring the menus at each of our outlets to suit the different taste profiles and preferences of all our guests around the world.”
World Burger Truck
To kick off the region’s leg of the tour, Hard Rock Singapore will be sending a World Burger Truck, decked in visuals of scrumptious burgers, through six cities beginning in Singapore on Friday, 13 May 2016. The nine-day journey will see the truck travelling across three countries, to Hard Rock outlets in Malacca, Kuala Lumpur, and Penang in Malaysia, and to Bangkok and Pattaya in Thailand. The World Burger Truck will then make its journey home to Hard Rock Cafe Sentosa on Saturday, 22 May 2016. Look out for activation parties at each destination including:
• The Burger Send-Off! – Hard Rock will be sending off the truck with a street party graced by an impressive entourage of Harley Davidson bikers. The party will be held along the streets outside Hard Rock Cafe Singapore, Cuscaden Road on Friday, 13 May 2016, from 4.00pm.
• So We Meat Again! – Upon returning to Singapore, Hard Rock will welcome the World Burger Truck with a convoy of revving Ferraris at the Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa, Sunday, 22 May 2016, from 4.00pm.
Backstage Burger Pass
Hard Rock gives their chefs around the world the freedom to create a unique Local Legendary Burger that captures the flavors of their city. This year more than 160 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team, with fan favorites selected to headline the World Burger Tour menus. All Legendary Hard Rock Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces, and rich, melted cheeses. Every half-pound Angus burger is made with Hard Rock's proprietary blend of premium Certified Angus Beef.
4 AWESOME ANGUS BEEF BURGERS!
Throughout the month of June, Hard Rock Cafe Sentosa will feature the following World Burger Tour offerings:
• Big Little Italy Burger – (New York, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with melted Mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and sautéed mushrooms
• Giardiniera Deli Burger (Chicago, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with roast beef, melted provolone cheese, giardiniera peppers and Sriracha mayonnaise
• Golden Gate Burger (San Francisco, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with sliced salami, grilled onions, Swiss cheese, pickles and thousand island dressing, served on a sourdough bread
• Satay Burger (Singapore) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with cucumber slices, red onions, Asian peanut sauce and chopped peanuts
5 NEW WORLD BURGER TOUR COCKTAILS!
In addition, Hard Rock Singapore has created cocktails that perfectly complement World Burger Tour offerings. Served in Hard Rock’s iconic mason jars, guests can order with the suggested pairing or mix it up with any other burger from the limited-time only menu. New cocktails include:
• All Jacked Up – this cocktail features a mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, pineapple juice, Orgeat and lime juice, garnished with orange and pineapple wedges and a cherry
• Crisp Sipper – this cocktail features a mix of Hendrick’s, Monin Cucumber, lemon, orange and raspberry, topped with tonic and garnished with rosemary and thyme
• Melonpalooza – this cocktail features a mix of Midori Melon Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Hard Rock’s house-made sour mix and pineapple juice, garnished with slices of pineapple and strawberry
• Sweet & Fiery – this cocktail features a mix of ABSOLUT Peppar Vodka, Canton Ginger Liquor, Blue Curacao, lemonade and ginger beer, garnished with a red pepper
• Black Cherry Melonade (non-alcoholic) – this mocktail features a mix of Black Cherry Real and Monin Cucumber, topped with ginger beer, garnished with a cucumber slice and a cherry
This limited-time only menu is available at Hard Rock Cafe Sentosa 1 - 30 June 2016.