Thursday, December 15, 2016

InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences | Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City

 
InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences offers discerning guests a short or long term stay in the finest and most contemporary serviced apartments in Ho Chi Minh City. Located in the heart of the business and cultural area, it is a short stroll away from the world-famous Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Opera House, and the Tan Son Nhat international airport is only 7 kilometres away.
 
 
 
The 31-floor residential tower is part of Kumho Asiana Plaza Saigon, the city's finest integrated complex featuring commercial, hotel, residences, entertainment and dining options.
 
 
 
Arriving at the apartment lobby.. the entire place was very clean and neat.. and this was the reception counter with the friendly staff who attended to me.
 
 
 
The lobby with a big seating area.
And becos' its a christmas season.. there's a very nice christmas tree there! :)
 
 
 
My apartment was on the 17th floor.. and as I opened the door and walked in..
I was amazed by how big the apartment was.. especially for a 2 bedroom.
There are shoe cabinets at the side and a master-switch button to control the entire power of the apartment. With a press of a button, everything is off and you are ready to head out again.
 
 
 
Living area is spacious with a dining table for six as well.
 
 
 
I was welcomed with nice pastries upon my arrival at the apartment.
How nice it was for the staff to pamper me and my friend with this.
I was delighted to have these treats! :)
 
 
 
Sitting on this long sofa just feel so comfortable and relaxing with the soft cushions around me.. ha.
Noticed the two standing sound woofers behind me? Yes.. there are sound woofers at the living area; another two in the picture below.
 
 
 
Flat-screen TV on the long TV console with a phone which you can use to call for service anytime.
 
 

Nice kitchen that comes with a nice fridge, washing basin and long table-top.
Plates and bowls are provided in the cabinet as well.

 

Basin looks very neat and tidy.

 

Electric stove, Microwave and Oven provided as well.

 

Walking in to the bedroom is about 2-3 metres walk-in.. and I like that because it gives more privacy for the bedrooms and the living area.

 

Common toilet was on the right side as I walked in along the walkway to the bedrooms.
 

It has a nice standing shower room that even comes with a long vertical mirror.

 

Opposite the common toilet was a bedroom with 2 single-beds.
Pretty spacious!

 

And this was my room.. Master-bedroom - super spacious with wide walking space.
King-size bed and I couldn't ask for more!
Right at the corner there's a working desk at the side of the window; one can have a good view of the outside scenery as well.

 
 

iHome docking station w alarm clock system as well.

 

And at this view.. you can see my bathroom is transparent!
But of course you can have the blind when you want some privacy.
I like this design though!
And of course I like the bathtub as well. :)

 

The Master-bedroom provide a huge storage space for the wardrobe as well.
From one end to the other.. and with the TV just right at the center of the bed for your viewing enjoyment.

 

Bathrobes and necessary stuffs are in the wardrobe for your use.
 
 
 
Safebox to safeguard your valuables!
 
 

Opening up the curtains behind the bed.. we can see nice citylights in the night!

 

And right now let's head to the bathroom!
 

Nice simple bathtub when you want a dip!
And there's a weighing machine at the side as well. :)

 

Well.. I can't wait to soak myself in the bubble bath and probably do my spa already! Lol*!

 

Bright and refreshing feel of the basin with all the necessary things that you need for your toiletries.
e.g. toothbrushes, shaving kit and moisturizer.

 

If you don't wanna bathtub, you can also have the standing shower option.
The standing shower cubicle is just side by side with the cubicle that has the toilet bowl.

 
 
Laundry room with washing machine and ironing board etc.
This laundry room is at the side of the walkway towards the bedrooms.
 
 
 
Balcony that is pretty big to have some chairs and table to sit there and chillax.
 
 
 
The InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences also has an outdoor swimming pool for the adults and children. Children pool is right far at the end.
 
 
 
Over at the pool here.. guests can order food and beverages from the waiter/waitress who would be stationed at the pool side counter.
 
 
 
For me... I ordered a cuppa cappuccino and enjoyed myself there fora while.. and I did manage to have a quick swim in the pool. :)
 
 
 
And this is the gym facility.. Its very nice and big .. and I hope I have the time to hit the gym, but unfortunately my time was limited.
 
 
 
There's a wide variety of equipments training different parts of your body.. And they look really new and I believe my gym buddy would love it! :)
 

 
Threadmills and cycling machines as well.
 
 
 
The changing room looks like a country club to me.. with everything provided and neatly laid out.
 
 
 
Comes with a steam room!
 
 

 
Walkway to the bathrooms.
 

 
I like the way they have the small table top and hanger outside the bathroom.. It feels very personalised and you can put your things outside and not causing them wet while you're showering.
 
 

When you have a steam room.. how can you not have a sauna!?
Yes there's a sauna room.. and the door is very slim.. pretty cute! haha..

 
 
Back at the lobby there is this Basilico Italian Restaurant where I would have my breakfast.
 
 
 
Warm, welcoming and effortlessly authentic, the trattoria-style restaurant Basilico is a true slice of the continent. A contemporary decor, informal ambience and casual yet attentive bistro-style service makes it the perfect place to meet colleagues, friends and business partners at any time of the day. Diner can expect a wealth of traditional antipasti, pizza, pasta, entrees and home-made desserts served up in Roman-sized portions. On the open counter, pizza dough is tossed by hand before being layered with the world's favourite toppings and cooked to thin and crispy perfection in their purpose-built wood fired pizza oven.
 
 
 
And wow.. there's a salon there as well!
You can have a nice hair-cut anytime at your convenience.
Its just right on the first floor.
 
 
(Please note that shops may change over time - corrected as at 15Dec2016)
Apart from the rest of the facilities that I've mentioned.. here's a list of other facilities that may interest you.
 
 
* * *
 
My stay at InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences was really a pleasant one.. the apartment was to the standard of quality that I was expecting. Truly World-Class service and facilities, and the staffs were friendly. Last but not least, it is best at its location; convenient location to anywhere you want to go.. just like the world-famous Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Opera House, and the Tan Son Nhat international airport is just 7 kilometres away.
 
 

 
Book your apartment with InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences Here today!
 
 
Instagram | @ihg
 
 

No comments: