Sunday, June 26, 2016

Emirates Singapore Derby Roadshow @ Capitol Piazza | 25-26th June

 
@ The Capitol Piazza from 25-26th June 2016
 
 
There's Horse Patting & Feeding!
 
 
 
And I get to feed and pat the horse as well.


Come to think of it.. I have not been on board an Emirates!
Would love to take on a flight with Emirates! haha.. :)
 
 
Merchandise at the roadshow.. but dun worry, I'm not the staff there.
* Just for fun!
 

 
Some information about horseracing!
 



 
 






 
There's this area for the public to play the Horseshoe Pitching and Win some attractive prizes!
Above shows how the point system works.
 
 
Myself trying to play and also try my luck! haha..
 




 
With my friend here at the event!
 
 
And a picture with the white prince together! :)
 
 
 
 
More information on the Emirates Singapore Derby Roadshow, you can visit Here!
 
 

No comments: