Monday, June 27, 2016

CALEO Scalp Treatment @ The Adelphi!

 
So here I am.. at the CALEO Salon for my Scalp Treatment again!
 
 
Its a very nice place that is very refreshing with the green walls.. and they provide waxing for guys too!
 
 
I was given this XTRA MATT MUD by my therapist..
It is non-sticky & less greasy.. very convenient to wash away after that!
Good for those who do not wanna have a hard time washing their hair clean at the end of the day!
 
 
Here is how it looks like in a greyish mud.
I've used it.. its not bad.. selling at $34 at CALEO!
Feel free to call in to CALEO and check if there's stock before heading down to buy!
Quote my name "Shaun Owyeong" for a 15% discount!

 
* * *
 
 
C A L E O
 
 
Located at
THE ADELPHI
#03-34
1 Coleman Street
 
[ it is very convenient.. u don't have to take a lift.
Just take an escalator up you will reach ]
 
 
All Scalp Treatment:

Price Range: SGD$125 to SGD$145
Enjoy 20% discount when you quote "Shaun Owyeong" at the salon.
 
 
VISIT CALEO TODAY!
 
 
CALEO Facebook Page - Click Here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: