Wednesday, January 6, 2016

ZenFone Selfie (ZD551KL) - One of the Best Selfie Smartphone [Sponsored]

 
 
The ZenFone Selfie comes in Tiffany Blue, Pure White and Chic Pink!
 
It is one of the Best Selfie Smartphone camera in the market.
 
Having these following features
 
 
- Beautification mode
 
- Selfie Panorama mode
 
- ZenMotion
 
 
ZenMotion is a function whereby you can just draw an 'S' on the display to activate the Selfie Camera!
 
The gesture of an 'S' can be customised to your preferred gesture. Be it a 'Tick' or something. :)
 
 
# # #
 
 
Here's my ZenFone Selfie in Tiffany Blue!!
 
 
Its a LARGE 5.5inches, Full HD 1920x1080/403 PPI screen.
Scratch Resistant Corning® Glass with anti-fingerprint coating
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4
 
Nice Tiffany Blue finishing on the back of the phone..
 
When opens up.. these are the things provided in the box.
- A Power Adaptor w USB Connector,
- Earpiece w various sizes of the Ear Buds.
 
 
Just a random shot of my first picture with the ZenFone Selfie.. It was already So Perfect!
Auto-Beautification really clears away all the blemishes and fine spots I have on my face.
 
 
# # #
 
 
Here are some of the Selfie Photos taken with my friends n influencers
at the recent event with the ZenFone Selfie!
 
With my bro.. William Tan from The Influencer Network.
You can see our faces are very smooth and clean.
 
With the ever-camera ready WinTing who is a popular Blogger & Instagrammer.
 
With Sophie Leow who is a blogger as well..
 
Thanks ZenFone Selfie for making us so Handsome & Pretty!
 
 
# # #
 
 
Here's my very OWN Selfie!
 
Aww.. Don't fall in love for me!
Fall in love with ASUS ZenFone Selfie! haha..
 
 
Thanks ASUS ZenFone Selfie for making me so Handsome as well!
I guess after posting this on Facebook & Instagram my Likes & Followers would go GAGA again! :P
 
 
|
 
 
For more information on the ZenFone Selfie,
Check out their website Here!
 
 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You must find the best quality leather for your laptop.