Saturday, August 8, 2015

TO THE FORE《破风》[Movie Review]

 

 
2 Movie Trailers..
 



 
THE MAKING OF TO THE FORE《破风》

 

"破风" 制作特辑 (一) : 城市传梭 "To The Fore" Making I

 

"破风" 制作特辑 (二) : 车队结构 "To The Fore" Making II

 

"破风" 制作特辑 (三) :车手育成 "To The Fore" Making Of (III)
 
 


"破风" 制作特辑 (四) : 青春本色 "To The Fore" Making IV
 


TO THE FORE《破风》THEME SONG



林俊杰 “你,有没有过” - TO THE FORE Theme Song 《破风》电影主题曲



AT THE SINGAPORE GALA PREMIERE AT PLAZA SINGAPURA!




My friend Joanna Teh captured this very nice shot of him..
Photo edited by me. :)





MOVIE SNEAK SHOTS!

Shawn Dou



Eddie Peng

Andrew Lin is their coach in the movie..
and this girl on the right has the same surname as me.. Nana Ouyang.
Now then I know. :)





Choi Siwon






Wang Luo Dan






After watching the show.. I feel like buying a bike!
Its a very good movie with massive production.. by a very good director Dante Lam.
I've came across his name.. especially on those very good movies I've watched.
Many fans drool over the good looking stars in the movie.. but I felt more attention should be put to the director who directed the movie and made it happened! Not just the good looking Siwon or Eddie Peng. No doubt they are really good looking.. At the cinema.. almost all the girls are making heart-melted sound over the Korean heartthrob Choi Siwon and Boyish looking Eddie Peng! More like lookin' at the handsome Siwon and Eddie than watchin' the movie! :P Even myself was drifted to look at how handsome they were.. Lol. But seriously.. this is a MUST WATCH movie if you intend to catch a show this weekend. It is a massive production of the cycling arena where we seldom have the chance to witness and know how it is like.. except for those avid cyclists. It was influential and it led me to think of getting a nice bike with the kind of wheel I like.. so do the many boys and girls who watched the show! Before watching the movie.. I do not have much interest in cycling, but after watching it.. I have the interest now! Thanks TO THE FORE!

Movie Rating: 10/10
 

No comments: