Thursday, May 28, 2015

Singapura The Musical @ Capitol Theatre | 23May2015

 
The Musical takes the audience through a journey of love, hope, and new beginnings while exploring the strength of the human spirit during the formative years of Singapore’s history from 1955 to 1965. Though the eyes of ordinary men and women, audiences will witness how hope and youthful determination transcend the struggles of everyday life during this time period as Singaporeans strive towards a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Their passion and drive sees them dreaming, hoping and creating – against all odds – a place where they can truly call Home.
 

My Review
I would say its a good show. Havin' to watch a musical related to our Singapore history in the newly refurbished Capitol Theatre was really an epic experience. The props that they used in the show were very well incorporated into the show with background flashing images of related scenes through out the musical. Everything was very systematic and well-planned. Have you seen LKY sing on stage before? So here it is.. you can see it on stage with an imitation now!
 
The show is only available from now till 7 June.. So get your tickets soon if ya wanna watch it! ;)
 
 
Arriving at the venue..
where I saw the big verticalised letters of the
 
C
A
P
I
T
O
L
 
Many people were there at the cocktail session already..
which is jus behind the fountains if you can see. ;)
 

 Spotted at the event was Diana Ser.. who was still very pretty at her age and was accompanied by her husband, James Lye.
 
With my partner for the night..
Its my first official outing with her.. and she's really gorgeous and sweet. :)
 
As the sky darkens.. u can see that lightings for the Capitol Theatre became nicer and more distinctive! 
 
So there you go with my nice angle of the Capitol Theatre! :P
 
Alright.. I'm on my seat and yes.. I'm on the upper deck.
Row: M | Seat: 1 & 2 to be precise. 
 

the 12 horoscopes on the ceiling.
 

 
 
Sneak peeks to the show...
 


 
Here comes to the end of my blogpost!
 
But before I end.. here's a photo with my friends at the event! ;)
 
Hope you enjoyed my review of this musical!
 
 
 
The Musical would be from 19 May - 7 Jun
 
Get Your Tickets Now!
 
For more information.
 
 



1 comment:

Blogger said...

Not using an Horoscope mobile app? Download The Most Accurate HOROSCOPE App (Works on iOS and Android)