Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Photos Taken During the 7 days Mourning to Our Founding Father, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew!

The above photo was proudly done and edited by me..
 
First trying to visit him on a Thursday late afternoon..
I could see a lot of people queuing at the other side of the river.
 
On the way to queue... saw this boat with a portrait of him.. and snapped a picture.
 
Taken on Saturday while on my way trying to pay a visit to him for the last time.
I didn't manage to make it to the parliament on Thursday.. becos I thought of waiting for my friend to go together at a later time on the same day as I was actually alone queuing.. quite bored and still quite a long way to go in the queue. There were some thoughts running thru' my mind and I decided to back out from the queue..
 
And of course this time.. on the Saturday. I told myself I have to make it there no matter wad.
 
Along the way.. I saw pictures of LKY like everywhere.. so decided to take some pictures of them.. as a form of memory.

Singaporeans taking hours to queue just to pay a visit to our founding father Mr. Lee Kuan Yew!



Tonnes of flowers for our Mr. Lee Kuan Yew.




 
On my way walking in... after about 4 hrs of waiting.
 
The other side of the lane were people who had visited him and making their way out..
 
Getting closer and closer to him..
I guess everyone didn't know wad to expect and just walked in..
 
 
After visiting him.. I took a picture of the Parliament where he was inside there at that moment!


Why a photo of this mobile toilet appears here?
Well.. I think the Porta Pumper do play an important role in Lee Kuan Yew's wake..
Providing Singaporeans a convenient place to relieve themselves.
Be it they sponsored for his wake or whatsoever..
 
 
May you Rest in Peace, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew...
and we will miss you!
 
Thank you for what you had contributed to Singapore!

.

Enjoy this video below!
 

 


No comments: