Thursday, April 23, 2015

KL Trip 4-6th Apr 2015 | Hotel . Food . Cars

 Super Edit with MeiTuXiuXiu.. haha..
 
Stayed in Swiss Garden Residences
which is just beside their very own hotel, Swiss Garden Hotel.
 
Room was really big and comfortable..
with sofas, tv and dining table.
 
tv can be turned to face the bedroom.
 
Queen size bed.
 
changing corner.
 
nice toilet.
 
with a walk-down bath area.
which I suppose u can soak urself inside like those "温泉" (Hot spring bath) in Taiwan. :)
 
Last but not least.. to show you the kitchen.
 
with a stove..

Had these stingray and kang kong vegetables at Alor Street where they have many street food like chicken wings n satay.. as well as seafood.

Their stingray is very different from Singapore where we have the gravy one, but theirs is fried.. with some taste of curry in it. It tasted very well and I like it! :)
 
they were all from this W.A.W restaurant.. also known as Wong Ah Wah.
 
At night head to zouk to party!
 
Spotted some nice cars as well.. BMW M6 in glossy blue.
 
a Porsche 911
 
an Audi R8
 
and a GT-R .. in a unique colour. 
 
next day.. went to check out the infinity pool..
 
well.. not bad. but I didn't swim.. :)
 
there's a pretty nice gym there as well..
 


 
view of the entire hotel and residences of Swiss Garden.
 

Had these the second night..
Satay, Chicken Wings and coconut drink.
 

and they were from this popular brightly lit outlet called "Sai Woo"
it was one of the most crowded restaurant there.. where many people sit outside and eat.
 

As I'm still not satisfied and full with jus the Satay and Chicken Wings.. I felt like trying their fishball noodle soup.. So I ordered this... Its actually Fish Ball Kuay Teow Soup. Not bad.. Quite Nice! :)
 

the Fish Ball Kuay Teow Soup was from this decent stall here..
Not bad.. can check it out next time! :)
 

 My next day breakfast at the hotel was Best .. I paid about RM40 for it.. cos my hotel doesn't come w breakfast. :)
Well it was pretty worthwhile and I enjoyed myself.


Hope you like this post!

 

1 comment:

Hearn Chloe said...

Great information! Hope I can visit Kuala Lumpur in someday. For everyone who need to know about price of KLIA airport transportation, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.