Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ma Maison Singapore

 
 a place with very nice ambience..
 

a unique table tag for your payment proceedings after dinner.
 
my friend ordered this.
a soup with egg topping on it.
 
Ordered this and shared with my friend..
cos the portion is pretty a lot for one person.
She loves this a lot and had this almost everytime there she said. haha.
 
After that we ordered some fruit tarts from the fridge..
and above this is Strawberry Tart.

Sorry.. I forgot wad is this... but there are grapes inside. :)

Here's my friend, Mandy.. Glad to catch up with her and thanks to her for recommending this place, hence allowing me to share with you guys~!
 
Check out their Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/mamaisonsg
 Location: Bugis Junction, Level 2 #02-51, 200 Victoria Street

No comments: