Tuesday, November 11, 2014

First Feeding of Oven-Baked Tradition Dog Food! | [Sponsored]

 
 Tracce introducing you the Oven-Baked Tradition Dog Food!
 
Right here.. what she's havin is the Adult Lamb.
It comes in pretty small bite-size.. easy for my dog to eat.
Alternative: To make it more delicious.. you can add some of your dog's canned-food to it.
 
First Feeding: I was pretty surprised that she ate it right away when I fed her that morning. Usually she would smell and taste a bit to see if she likes it.. before she eats it.
But for this.. she just Eat It Right Away!
That shows that the food is really the right one for her... and I believe it would be a favourite to many other dogs as well. :)
 
 
Yummy~! Finished!
Slurp Slurp!
 
The next day.. I brought her for a stroll.. and she poop-ed ALOT!
Which I think is good.. perhaps good for the digestive system! :P
Nevertheless, with all the nutrition that the Oven-Baked Tradition has provided, like the glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamin E, beta-carotene and even fresh whole apples.. I believe my dog would grow to be healthier and livelier.!!
 

Now.. time to sleep after a good meal!

Sleeping on the pink cushion given as a goody during the Oven-Baked Tradition Dog Food Tasting event few weeks back. :)
 
 
To find out more about the Oven-Baked Tradition Dog Food.

Visit
 
 
In addition.. Thanks to Eagle Territorial Agency (E.T.A) for the sponsorship.
 


No comments: