Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sakura Day @ The Racecourse | 05 Oct 2014

 
 
Here I am at the Singapore Turf Club for the Sakura Day @ The Racecourse event!
 
with the horse statue at the Turf Club... I do hope I can own a horse! :)
 
Turf Belles in Yutaka.
 
Had a very good buffet lunch with a very nice scenery like this above.. it was really heavenly.. I would love to come again.. perhaps bring my family too! :)
The Buffet was fantastic.. I had lotsa salmon... and the desserts were irresistible!
With a brief introduction on how to bet on the horses... I tried my beginner luck on 3 races.. and I won the last race! Not bad for a finale before I left the place~! :)
 

I also learned to make an Origami.. its a flower.
I must be honest on this that I did not really make the entire of it.. if not someone name Jasmine will be there.. Ahem~! haha.. Well I try to make one by myself.. for you ok? haha.. :P

Later we were guided down to the area where we can have a closer look at the horses.. and these horses would be racing next.. in the so called "Big Race!"

Aren't they beautiful?
 

Oh dear.. I'm in love with horses...!!

On the race track...

This guy (I believe you can tell which one is the jockey right?) won the race!
Apparently.. they are very small size.. less than 60kg after adding the equipments on them.
And heard they are pretty well-paid.. perhaps I can be one too! And I also get to be closer to the horses.. ;)

Congrats to all winners for that race!!

Before heading back to the viewing area.. we were ushered to the Gift Shop.
I regretted not buying sth from there as a souvenir.

Not this..
 
This is quite nice actually.. but not this! haha..


But this..
 

 a horse shoe...
sth worth keeping.. can last and not very ex.
 

 
 here I am trying on a horse shoe.. :P
 
Here are some other items they have..
 
 
 
 a thumbdrive which is something practical and classy at the same time! :)
 
I had a great day at the Sakura Day event... knowing more friends and got to know more things about horse racing and horses.. and I also learned to make (half) of the Origami flower! haha.. :P
 
Thanks Singapore Turf Club for this wonderful event!
It was a rewarding experience for me.
 
 

 

No comments: