Thursday, September 11, 2014

Attended the 'AFTERIMAGES' Movie Gala Premiere @ The Cathay Cineplex!

 A brief introduction by the members of the cast.
And the show started at around 9 pm.


Have a look at the trailer to have a glimpse of it!
 


Synopsis
 
AFTERIMAGES, a collection of five short horror stories that unfold when a group of students burn paper effigy cameras for the wandering spirits during the ghost month and they receive films in return.
 


What do I have to say about this movie?
 
I would say its quite a nice local film. But at one part of the show I felt the ghost was not that realistic. An omission of it would be better for the show. And the main casts didn't act much actually because the show was distributed into 5 different short stories which were acted by some other people. The main casts only appeared at the beginning and end of the show, and intermissions between the short stories. Good effort though! Because the I got frightened a few times... so is my partner who went along with me. :P
 
 
Movie Rating: 2.5/5 
 
 
 


No comments: