Saturday, June 8, 2013

Gold Coast, Australia 28Jun12 - Day 2 - SEA WORLD!

 Time for breakfast! breakfast can also watch Running Man!!! haha.. :P
 
 And off we go.. to The SEA WORLD!!!
 
 Getting the tickets to go to the all the popular attractions..
Movie World, Sea World and Wet 'n' Wild.
 

 Going to watch a show...
 



 


the penguins were really cute.
 
























lala... princess..
 


this was the place where we saw the penguins. :)
 

after a shower.. we had our first "home-made" dinner at our apartment :)
 Looks pretty good.. but we can't finish everything! haha... :P

I intend to pick up cooking and cook for her next time!

Love you always!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting rich is not the result of saving, or "thrift"; many very penurious people are
poor, while free spenders often get rich. The intent was for PDF
files to provide a way to distribute documents electronically and
have them display or print consistently regardless of the type of computer system.
Even so, the registry may be corrupted, destroyed, clogged up, or
infected causing Windows to be unable to read the files effectively.


Here is my site :: free pdf ebook download

Anonymous said...

Greetіngs fгom Оhiο! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't waіt to tаkе a looκ ωhеn I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm nоt even usіng
WIFΙ, јust 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!


my websіte; Traveling Miami - We Have The Best Cheap Hotels

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I wіsh to apprentice whilе уou amend your website,
how сoulԁ i subscribe for a blog websіte?
Thе account helped mе a acceptablе deal.
I haԁ bеen a little bit acquainted of this your broаdсаst offered bright cleaг
concеpt

Here is my site; The Best Motels In Sydney