Sunday, April 7, 2013

LIFE 4K9 DOG FOOD & PROBIOTIC from Eagle Pro!



MY DOG TRIED THIS! :)


What I've got is the Lamb & Barley Recipe.

Lamb & Barley Recipe is made with real oven-baked lamb with fresh sweet potatoes and avocado oil for healthy skin and lustrous coats. LIFE4K9 - Lamb & Barley ensures that your dog receives optimum nutrition made only from the highest quality and premium-grade ingredients.

this is how it looks like...
This outstanding recipe contains no wheat, corn, white rice, soy, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives or colors.

and my tracce is feeding on it... she adapt to it very fast.. and finish them right away.
Glad she likes it.. :)

 As my dog's eye cataract hardens and she's unable to see properly and might even feel pain which i wouldn't know, i was recommended to use this PROBIOTIC for Tracce. It is in powder form and i just need to add a little to the food that she's eating.. It should help to reduce the pain in her eyes and also improve her eyes condition. Thanks to EAGLE PRO for offering this for my dog to try out.

For enquiries on the LIFE 4K9 dog food and PROBIOTIC..
Pls call 6841 6663

that's tracce.. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't read post on blogs, however I wish to

say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your

writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

Here is my web site :: desmotivacionais.com.br

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the
topic of this web site, this blog is really remarkable.


my web blog; fake ray bans

Anonymous said...

of course like your web-site but you need to test the
spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with

spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality
then again I will definitely come

again again.

Also visit my blog - armsoc.org

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account helped me a

acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast
offered bright clear

idea

Stop by my blog post :: www.dpdwebcsomag.hu

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The

clarity in your post is simply cool and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep

up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Look at my web blog www.trustednewsnetwork.com