Thursday, December 6, 2012

P.S: I LOVE U - HOLLY JEAN LEAKED SEX TAPE!!!

“LEAKED SEX TAPE” PART OF DUREX’S NEW “P.S. I LOVE YOU” CAMPAIGN
TARGETED AT SINGAPOREAN YOUTHS’ POSITIVE SEX EDUCATION


SINGAPORE, DECEMBER 2012 – In response to the findings of the latest Durex Face of
Global Sex Report 2012, which found that Singaporean youths who were still studying, were
20 times less likely than those who have completed their education, to use condoms during
their first sexual experience, Durex is proud to unwrap its new “P.S I Love You” campaign,
targeting to bridge the gap. The campaign had kicked off with the “leak” of a “sex tape”
featuring a popular social media personality to launch the communication efforts.
Wow~! What Sex Tape is that? Read On to find out more...

The “P.S. I Love You” campaign, which stands for “Play Safe, I Love You”, is targeted at
Singaporean youths aged between 18 – 25 years old. The idea behind the campaign was to
trend the code “P.S. I Love You” as an easy reminder for youths to practise safe sex, since
many of them find it embarrassing or uncool to talk about safe sex.

The “P.S. I Love You” message extends to the youths themselves, to their sexual partners
and friends, and vice versa, with multiple layers of connotations.

To self: “P.S. I Love You” – I love myself and have to practise safe sex because I
owe it to people who love and care for me

To sexual partners: “P.S. I Love You” – I love you and that is why we need to practise safe sex

To loved ones: “P.S. I Love You” – I love and care for you and want you to be
careful and have safe sex

By leveraging on the online video in the form of the “leaked sex tape” and an online “safe sex
tape” video making competition by youths for youths, the campaign hopes to alert youths and
capture their attention on the importance of safe sex through an unconventional and engaging
double-pronged approach that anchors on peer influence and youths’ preferred communication
media.

The “Leaked Sex Tape”



On 26 November 2012, a “sex tape” featuring popular social media personality, Holly Jean (http://www.hollyjean.sg), was deliberately leaked on local forums and websites (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imB_vr9h4_Y). The “sex tape” showed Holly Jean in a “home-made” video, seemingly engaging in sexual activities with her “ex lover”, played by a male talent. In the video, Holly Jean is captured saying the phrase “P.S. I Love You”. The tape was intentionally filmed and leaked as a tool to get the youths’ attention, serving as a lead-in introduction to the campaign. While unconventional, the underlying message of the “sex tape” was to encourage youths to practise safe sex. With youths spending a large proportion of their time online, a sex tape leaked online in popular forums involving a popular social media personality was the perfect way to reach out to them and deliver the message of safe sex with impact.


For the Official "Sex Tape" you can now be viewed it at the Durex Singapore Facebook page! Check it out!


26 comments:

Anonymous said...

FzhOcq [url=http://chaneljponline.org/]シャネル 財布[/url] LjnMin http://chaneljponline.org/ GxbWyj [url=http://www.coachjpsales.net/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] ZbtJhz http://www.coachjpsales.net/ JmaFzi [url=http://pradasjapan.net/]プラダ バッグ[/url] CbuUgs http://pradasjapan.net/ VslAkv [url=http://coachonsales.org/]コーチ 財布[/url] LuqIgn http://coachonsales.org/

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted
to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go
over the same subjects? Thanks for your time!



Also visit my site 激安 シャネル

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just want to give you a big thumbs up for your great info
you have got here on this post. I'll be returning to your website for more soon.

Also visit my site coachhandbagsoutletshop2013.com

Anonymous said...

True life coaches have been any certification program. Everyone
can gain the skills that you learn in life instructing. They've have enough related preventing the world. Keeping a sturdy clientele and a sufficient quantity of business to a person stay busy is strenuous. http://www.kochininki.com/

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this blog by means of my cousin. I am not sure whether or not
this put up is written via him as nobody else know such distinctive about my trouble.
You're wonderful! Thank you!

my web site: ミュウミュウアウトレット

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written
article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Feel free to visit my blog post :: トリーバーチ靴

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post. Many thanks for providing
this information.

Here is my weblog; トリーバーチ店舗

Anonymous said...

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! present here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

Also visit my web blog: http://www.toryburchoutletshopx.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good gains. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

my blog post - クロエ店舗

Anonymous said...

Hello! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to
ask. Does operating a well-established website
such as yours take a massive amount work? I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary
every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Here is my site :: クロエ店舗

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

My page :: トリーバーチ財布

Anonymous said...

Hi, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing
facts, that's genuinely excellent, keep up writing.

my weblog :: chloeoutletshopx.com

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your skills in the article you write.
The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

Look at my webpage ... クロエ店舗

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked
up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since
I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to
I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

my web blog :: miu miu 財布

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post could not be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to send this information to him.
Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

Here is my blog: http://www.kristallen.info/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=CarsonSti

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast
provided bright clear concept

My web page: プラダバッグ

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a
comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my blog - クリスチャンルブタン

Anonymous said...

This web site really has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: アバクロンビーフィッチ通販

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I'm having some
minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to
find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?


Feel free to visit my page ... オークリー サングラス

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this blog to get newest
updates, so where can i do it please help out.

Here is my page: louboutinshoeonline.webs.com

Anonymous said...

obviously like your website but you need to check the
spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are
rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth then
again I'll certainly come back again.

My blog post :: アバクロンビーフィッチパーカー

Anonymous said...

Greetings, There's no doubt that your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility problems. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it's got
some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
Other than that, fantastic site!

Feel free to visit my blog: コーチ 財布

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar
with afterward you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.


Feel free to surf to my blog: サングラス オークリー

Anonymous said...

Very energetic post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a
part 2?

Here is my site: ヴィトン

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert
that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

my web blog new cellulite treatment

mua XE trả góp said...

Toyota Tan Tao la chi nhanh cua Toyota Hung Vuong chuyen cung cap cac dong xe chinh hang mang nhan hieu Toyota va goi mua xe tra gop lai suat thap, khong can chung minh thu nhap. Hotline 0938 77 39 77