Tuesday, October 30, 2012

KOREA DAY 6 - SEOUL - 29th Dec 2011 - Alpensia Ski Resort!

walkin' ard the next morning... lookin' back - its so nice~!
Cooling weather and Fresh air~!

here's the illustration of the whole area of this Alpensia Ski Resort.

a pile of snow...

my gf likes to yo yo~!
and i looked somewhat like a terrorist.

Terrorist with a teddy bear?

here.. zipped up in our ski costume.. getting ready.

and we are Ready to Go! with our ski blades.

oOo... its really cold over there...

and my FiRST TiME skiing!


my gf.. looked more like a cleaner now... :P

lying on a pile of snOw!

hooray~!

here i am.. lying on the snow too! Shiok!

Holding and playing with the snOw..


i happened to step onto a very thick layer of snow.. and my foot almost went in.


Wow... our home-made dinner! it looks SO NICE & DELICIOUS!
i really miss it... hope we can go there again! :)

Yummy! I'm getting hungry nOw!

13 comments:

Jeffy Chen said...

nice blog,I am a new on google blog,makeup artist,share my idea about makeup with you,let us be friends,ok?

Jeffy Chen said...

nice blog,I am a new on google blog,makeup artist,share my idea about makeup with you,let us be friends,ok?

Ski resort said...

At ski austria, you have to find best ski packages,ski resort,ski holidays and all types of services in very cheapest price.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good info you might
have here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


Here is my web-site :: SEO

Anonymous said...

Hey! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up
for the great information you’ve gotten right here
on this post. I might be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


my web site; SEM

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you will have here on this post.
I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


Look at my blog ... SEO

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you’ve gotten here on
this post. I might be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


Review my web site :: SEO公司

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you’ve got here on this post.
I can be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


Have a look at my website; free online driving semi games

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you will have right here
on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


Feel free to visit my web-site: free seo tools pagerank

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you have here on this
post. I can be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

Here is my homepage; road rules semester at sea veronica

Anonymous said...

Whats up! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you have right here
on this post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.


Here is my web page queen seon deok wiki silla

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for
the good information you have here on this post.
I will be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

Check out my web page seminole state college orlando jobs

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve gotten
here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your blog for more soon.


Feel free to surf to my page - queen seon duk drama summary