Monday, October 22, 2012

Singapore StanChart Marathon 2011 - Accomplished!


This post comes really very late.. but i still wanna post it.
Its sth that i would like to share. :)

the goodie bag..

my ear piece.. to listen from my iPod Shuffle which my gf bought for me. :)
i inserted nice songs that would motivate me when i run.

these are the equipments that i had prepared for my run..

and here's my pretty new running shoes and i'm prepared for the RUN!

Here's the running route for Singapore StanChart Marathon 2011.

(click to enlarge)
i experienced some hiccups during the race -
at about 7km mark i had a stomache.. or rather diarrhoae. 
i made a u-turn back to the mobile toilets that i had just ran past. took a while over there :P

And there i finally finished the race!
Running in to the finishing line.

with the ticks now. :)

the medal.

and the 42.195km finisher's t-shirt.

I'm proud of myself.. for finishing the 42km Full Marathon.
Its my FIRST time participating in this and my objective is to finish the race!
I did not really train for it.. the most i trained for before the marathon was 10km. On the actual day itself.. i did NOT have enough sleep also. probably 1-2 hrs only. cos i was too anxious about it. But still.. in the end i managed to finish the 42km marathon. That made me even more proud of myself. :P

2 comments:

Chrisoovp said...

How Does Phen375 Fat Binder Work? phentermine 37.5mg cheap phentermine side effects danger In short a corset can be an effective method use as a weight program. Did you ever wish that you could wave a magic wand and your body would look exactly the way you wanted it to look? I sure did, too. During my "waving moments" I had no idea there really was a kind of magical way to have the body I wanted. And at that time, I had no clue exactly how much effort I'd have to pour into this task, but when all is said and done, I have zero regrets about any effort I've made. phentermine weight loss results pictures Stockton

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! After all I got a web site from where I be able to actually
obtain valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.
http://podcast.guoshi.com/groups/testtest/wiki/886dc/Arsenal_Is_wishing_for_Gervinho.

html
http://bharatjanani.com/groups/arsenal-around-winners-league-2009-10/

My weblog apple