Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My 28th Birthday!

a show case of my birthday presents...

this was the earliest birthday present i received from my eldest brother..
i received it in somewhere mid August. my birthday was on 04 Sept.
Guess wads in the present?

its this nice watch from Citizen Eco-Drive
(I'll be posting MORE nice pictures of this watch in the next post.. stay tuned)

a trunk from my elder brother..
i seldom wear trunks though.. but i'll try.. :)

a watch from my sec sch buddies... RM, Jackie, Karfei, Alex and Darren.
they actually bought me a G-Shock (i stated it in my list of bday presents i would like to have) which somehow acts as a voucher.. b'cos i can change the watch within 7 days from the date of purchase. Hence, went back to change and choose a watch i like. As this Seiko watch is more expensive.. i topped up the outstanding.

a plain black Havaianas slippers.. from Kelvin
also stated in my list of birthday presents :)

he gave me the Havaianas slippers together with the iPad back case

a denim shirt in Japan from William..

Last but not least.. an iPad from my gf...

---

C e l e b r a t i o n s

celebrated with Grace, Alicia and Ting Huat a day after my birthday at Pizza Hut.
and we went for some arcade (which i did not play for a long time already) and dessert after tt.

a SURPRISED! Birthday Dinner with my Sec School Friends!
Hosted by my GF.

Thanks Michelle!

2 comments:

Keeslingzmeh said...

If you never heard the Grateful Dead live then Dark Star Orchestra is for you. If you attended over 350+ shows like Eaton did then Dark Star Orchestra is for you. Its a celebration of the Grateful Dead and its happening this weekend. Ravel: Rapsodie espagnole According to Rousmaniere, education historians rarely write about the life histories of influential teachers.This narrative vacuum of rank-and-file teachers creates a deafening historical silence on work of teachers; therefore, -by neglecting teachers' accounts of their experience, historians have often misread the actual conditions of teachers' work, and have underestimated their ability to shape schooling in many different ways.- [12]Bringing the voices of classroom teachers out of the shadows and telling their life histories provides a method of rescuing this silent history.[13]Consequently, the life histories of teachers may have implications for the training, recruitment, retention, and the continuing professional development of music teachers.[14] The night started off right because our seats were front row balcony seats. Wow! At least I was gonna be able to stretch my legs while I {{slept}} listened to the orchestra. Seriously!

Heatherfggf said...

The same is true for your visitors. American Scientist; JUL/AUG2011, Volume 99, Issue 4, page320-327 Inspiration Series, 2011. Microscope objectives with long working distance Optimised for use with Automated Analytical Zeiss microscopes.