Sunday, October 28, 2012

KOREA DAY 1 - JEJU - 24th Dec 2011 - Nanta Show!

This was taken on the 23rd Dec.. at Changi Terminal 1 checking in for our flight to Kuala Lumpur then transit to Korea, Seoul.
My FIRST TRIP to Korea!
For her ish second time.. she went with her good friend Iris last year so this time... she kind of bring me around. :) And oh ya.. we are on FREE & EASY! Rented our own car to drive around Jeju.
Our trip this time covers JEJU & SEOUL! :)

 We were greeted with snowy ground... just in time for White Christmas ~ ho ho ho~

 
 Seoul is about 1 hour ahead of SG...
As you can see the time above me is 6:48 AM
So Singapore Time is 5:48 AM
After that we took a bus and travelled to Gimpo Airport to take a domestic flight to Jeju.

 
 at the Gimpo Airport... we had a simple meal at the restaurant there.. :)

 
michelle took a picture of me napping :P

This was our domestic flight to Jeju ... took a very nice picture using my iPhone of flight wing with the smiley JEJU AIR logo and the details of the ground and sea... :)

this was the car that we rented. its called Hyundai Avante. In Singapore its known as Hyundai Elantra (I don't know why there's a change in the name). Its quite a nice car to drive... And its WHITE! Made it look at its best! :)



 
Going around by GPS in Korean language.
Over there you just have to key in the telephone number of your destination and it will bring you to the place you wanna go. :)


Our room at Sunshine Hotel!




Shabu shabu...!





went to watch the NANTA Show!
its a show that comprises of many kitchen-wares like knifes, pots and containers... making noises out of it.. hence creating nice sounds and rhythms - just like drumming! :)

outside the theatre.. :)

(the brochure)
NANTA performances can be seen in three Seoul locations (at the Myeong Dong NANTA Theatre in the downtown area, at the Gangbuk Jeong Dong NANTA Theatre near City Hall area and also at the Gangnam NANTA Theatre). If you're traveling or living on Jeju Island, you can catch the NANTA performance at the Jeju NANTA Theatre.

when we went back to our car...it was all covered w snow!
my first time seeing this... :P

 
and there...it was a christmas eve that night..
and i wrote this MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 
Later, i posted this picture on Facebook wishing all my friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Michelle bought this back from the NANTA Show
- an apron and a glove :)

11 comments:

kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

Terin Myers said...

sac a main chanel tee shirts bottes sac5.com sac louis vuitton sac prada chaussures5.com chaussures louis vuitton chaussures dunk sb tee shirts.com burberry pas cher Tee shirts pas cher sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

Mummy Oh said...

Hi, i'm planning a F&E to Korea and saw your post. Wanna ask if it's easy to drive around Jeju if we don't know Korean... Hope you don't mind sharing :) TIA!

Anonymous said...

I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much effort you set to create this type of excellent informative website.


Check out my web-site ... parquet exterieur pas cher

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Also visit my webpage :: construction terrasse bois

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about
this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message
home a little bit, but instead of that, this is
fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Also visit my homepage; gagner de l'argent

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here
"KOREA DAY 1 - JEJU - 24th Dec 2011 - Nanta Show!".

And I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it seem like a few of the comments appear like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I'd
like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.
Could you list of the complete urls of all your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
profile?

Also visit my blog - volet roulant electrique

Anonymous said...

I usually do not comment, however I browsed a lot of remarks here
"KOREA DAY 1 - JEJU - 24th Dec 2011 - Nanta Show!".
I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look as if like some of the comments look as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I'd like to follow you.
Would you list of the complete urls of your social community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


Here is my web site: parquet exterieur pas cher

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you have right here on this post.

I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.

Look at my blog post ... seo promotion techniques

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs
up for the great information you’ve gotten here on this post.

I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.


Feel free to visit my website online website seo analysis tool

Anonymous said...

I am actually happy to glance at this weblog posts which carries lots
of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.


My webpage ... pose d une porte de garage basculante