Friday, July 23, 2010

Korean Inspired Hairstyle

From Korean F4 - JIHU
Quite like his hairstyle... i went to a Korean Salon to do my hair at Wheelock Place called Ji Won.

the idea is there la... haha...
but of course did not do the colouring.

with the colouring like his.. it should be nicer.

BUT... i'm cutting my hair back to short one le...
MANY prefer my hair to be short.
Don't quite understand why... long hair not nice meh?
i like those kinda long hair like Ekin Cheng and Hideaki Takizawa (below)

most handsome male artiste i come across so far..
up next is Louis Koo.


I quite like Edison Chen's hairstyle like the one below too..

So do you think i should cut my hair short?

3 comments:

Tian Chad @ 永遇乐 said...

I guess some color would make a difference on your long hair.

Anonymous said...

please cut

Beauty Undercover said...


Hi there,

I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore
While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Jiwon Hair Salon

Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/jiwon-hair-salon-wheelock/

Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

Let us know and hope you have a great week ahead.

You can reach me at admin@beautyundercover.sg

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards
Gabrielle