Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAHJONG - 11 Flowers

Recently i played Mahjong and i had 11 flowers at the end of the game.

Some says... the person who took my last flower must "Bao" which means to help others pay for my winnings - usually this case is LIMIT already or more than 5 tai already.
Others say i can STEAL the last flower taken by that somebody who took my flower and straight open my tiles and Game, but you would need to have 11 flowers first.. before the person took the last flower.

My verdict is... BOTH!

What's your SAY ?

u may air it in the comments here at the bottom of this post.

the last person who took my flower was...
my Girlfriend, Michelle!
LOL~!
She was not "Bao" la... cos we were unaware of this situation at tt time. :)

Well... the other two players was Kelvin n his wife...
it was a nice game at their place with good hospitality! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,you like playing cards?
china wholesale
Cell Phone
iPhone Clone
Multi Function Cell Phone
Bar Cell Phones
Slide Cell Phones
Watch Cell Phones
Flip Cell Phones
Cheap Cell Phones

Anonymous said...

A noteworthy affiliate site of bwin. Offers numerous credible links and options.. http://bwin.mu

Anonymous said...

Beautiful prizeI have liked both facebook pages

my weblog; danon jewellery ltd

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

Your site provided us with valuable information to work on.
You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.


My web-site - xerox 8560 cyan

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new
scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on.
You have done a formidable job and our entire
community will be thankful to you.

Here is my webpage :: xerox 8560 cyan

Anonymous said...

Lighting strike on our phone line took out our
Panasonic TV. Can it be repaired?

Here is my blog ... LG 42 LS56 Series

Anonymous said...

Kindly send me the detailed notes about "Make PCB utilizing a laser printer-Printed Circuit Panels" our students could understand it and
remember.

Have a look at my page ... xerox phaser 8560
error codes ()