Friday, December 4, 2009

KOZINE November Issue, 2009

was featured on the Korean Magazine called KOZINE!

being the only male and First winner...
i was flanged by two ladies who are in the top 3 finalist
one on the right is a REAL korean...
one the the left, Charissa is a really friendly person :)

Thanks all for your votes that time...
eventually contributed to my winning n hence clinching the First winner.
Thanks to Charissa for your votes... &
Thanks to William for introducing this to me...
as much as possible i will share my prizes with you all with the vouchers that i've gotten... (see the following picture)

they have sent me 50 copies of this ...
if you want a copy - let me know by sending me an email!
(Only to Friends of Shaun Owyeong EdisOn)
Whilst stock last! haha...


Here's wad i've got...
theres actually 10 x Kenaris Salon $50 vouchers...
the rest u can count by yourself... ha.

~

More pictures can be found at Singapore Kiehl's Blog!

3 comments:

William said...

You are welcome, brother! OMG! So many vouchers ah! At least they got some prizes for you la! Didn't know they giving any prize for this initially. Good to hear anyway! More winning for you!

shaun said...

Well... its just vouchers... seriously speaking, its not tt attractive to me. i would prefer they all converted to CASH!!! haha... :P

Kelf said...

Hi, can I have a copy for the magazine please?