Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3rd Month Birthday for Our Baby !


What have I been doin' w this car for e PAst 3 Months ?


Washed the car almost every weekend...

and I even washed it in the middle of the night, past 12 midnight

Its really very dirty, especially the car is WhiTE


Placed some petals of the pink rose I gave to Michelle during Valentine's day !!!

I even clean the engine... not everybody does that but i do...

Over here... Unveil the New Beetle from Volkswagen... Spanking Clean !!

create animated gif

And of course... I get to drive it... :)

Bought this Sun-shades for Mich on the First day she got the car... 16.01.2009

She gave her a name called "Lolly"

and her Birthday is on

15th January 2009


1 comment:

The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

1. your site/blog address;
2. a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3. a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


I.L.Y.S. staff
"I link your site"