Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kiehl's Start Here Event on 16-17 August @ TangS!

a route to ur daily cleansing regime... with Kiehl's





Wei Cai visiting us at Tangs... like his shirt lor...

how come Gary so happy ? isnt tt suppose to be a modelling pose ? haha...

GIF animations generator gifup.com

they actually took a picture of me breakin' it... haha... im rather surprise to see its a movin picture! Cool!

This is my forfeit for the day!



ALSO VIEW

William's Blog - http://www.onlywilliam.blogspot.com/

AND

Gary's Blog - http://tofuboyboy.blogspot.com/

for an exclusive video of EdisOn.

( NOT the ScAndAl OnE! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the option. This functioned great !

!!

my site :: cmazumder.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

hello there my label tong in khmer(cambodia) electronic and circuit are
my favor however i can't make it that now it so want to try too, might some one inform me the best ways to make PCB ... ple deliver image and specific of them to my e-mail, thanks ...

my page ... xerox phaser 8560 (www.pcipedia.es)